Click here to see latest menu: Menu to July 2017
If your child is eligible for free school meals, the school receives a sum of money to further support them while in school known as the Pupil Premium. We would encourage all families that think they may be eligible for free school meals to register with the appropriate authority.
To qualify for free school meals you must fulfil one of the following criteria:-
- be in receipt of income support/income based job seekers allowance or income related employment and support allowance;
- be entitled to child tax credit but not receiving working tax credit and your annual income must be below the threshold set by the government;
- be receiving support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- be in receipt of the guarantee credit element of pension credit;
- be entitled to the 4 week run on of working tax credit due to employment ending.
You can apply on-line at https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals.
Mellors catering services are proud providers of the catering at Patrington and Easington CE Primary Academies. We provide the catering at lunchtime.
The food we offer and the menus we have in place are all fully compliant with government guidelines. We provide a whole host of additional services at school such as specifically designed menus to suit any type of allergy need. We run regular theme days and promotions too. We value any feedback, concerns or questions that you may have as a parent, guardian or carer.
If you would like to speak to the catering manager, Diane, please ask at the school reception, alternatively please contact the area manager, Andy Walker on either 07972363550 or email@example.com